Samantha Jade(莎曼珊潔德) - Turn Around
it's you but what about me? 是因為你的原因還是因為我?
it seems like you live a life without me. 感覺我並不在你的生活裡
everything seems to have your time but us , 所有的事情只有時間沒有彼此之間
my space in your heart is closing up 在你心理我能存在的空間正在關閉
and the place where your picture's hanging , 而在那個空間裡有著你的照片掛著
is the only time you're with me. 那是唯一一個時間你和我在一起
don't leave me out here all alone -oh no. 不要離開我只留下我一個人 不
I'm still right here where'd you go 無論你去哪我都在你身邊
Please just look around , 看看你周圍
I'm the one you promised you would love (you promised) , 你承諾過你會愛我
but you got ahead so far away 但你卻在離我那麼遠的地方
while I'm holding on , please turn around , 我擁抱著你 請妳回頭看看我
can't get your attention to save my love , 得不到你的注意來挽救我的愛情
look back and see me now 現在請回頭看看我
don't let me down please turn around 請別讓我失望 轉過身吧
I think I musta gave too much , 我想一定是我給的太多
cause I felt that the road was getting rough 因為我感受到這條路越來越艱難
suddenly I felt lonley out here , 突然我覺得寂寞
I look beside me to find you're not there 看看四周 發現你不在我身邊
said you would love and protect me , 你說過你會愛我、你會保護我
Here I stand with the plan in my head 我站在著有些想法在我腦中
This cant be the kinda love that you said 這種愛情並不像你所說的那樣
dont leave me out here all alone no no no no , 別離開我剩我一個人 不 不 不
I'm still right here where'd you go 無論你在哪我都會在你身邊
If you only see the tears I'm crying on my pillow. 如果你只看見我趴在枕頭上哭泣
that doesnt compare to what your doing to my soul 那根本無法比較你對我的心靈所做的傷害
dont you even know that im in need of love 你根本就不知道我有多需要你的愛
I'm callin you but you dont seem to hear a thing 我呼喊著你 你卻似乎什麼也沒聽見
I'm losing you now 我現在正在失去你
turn around. yea , just turn around. 轉過身吧 嗯 就轉過身吧
turn around.whoa , yeah eh look around baby 親愛的轉過身看看吧